Your new company
This South Western Sydney based multinational manufacturer is a major supplier nationwide to the booming construction industry.
Your new role
The Payroll / HR Officer reports into the Human Resources Manager and works in a team setting to take charge of end-to-end payroll and on-boarding operations. In this busy, hands-on role you will be servicing employees typical of a manufacturing and distribution related industry. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- End-to-end payroll processing and preparation
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Handling pay related queries and resolving any issues with a high degree of professionalism
- Clearly explaining payroll related concepts and EBA conditions to staff and managers
- Setting up new employees contracts and tax, banking and super details
- Processing terminations
- Fleet management
- Time and attendance management
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to demonstrate several years' recent experience working within a medium to large scale shift-based multi-site operation. Experience within the manufacturing industry is highly regarded. You will be able to demonstrate experience with a major payroll system such as Micropay Meridian and possess strong Excel skills. You will already possess permanent Australian residency and work rights.
What you'll get in return
This 12 month Fixed Term Contract offers competitive remuneration, flexible hours, ongoing training and professional development and a work environment that embraces continuous process improvement and innovation. The office is based close to bus links and has free on-site parking available.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back with 24 hours for an initial telephone interview.