Your new company
This Australian owned company has a long track record of providing nationwide staffing solutions within the Civil, Infrastructure, Construction and Mining sectors. Due to growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join a medium sized team who are based in the Blacktown area on a permanent full-time basis.
Your new role
Full function payroll and on-billing duties including;
- Processing pay details and time sheets (Ledger of up to 200 casual contract staff)
- Responding to payroll and billings related queries
- Input of daily and weekly time sheets for processing
- Adhering to EBA and AWU award rulings
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with the Allocations/Bookings department
- Creation, editing and dispatch of client invoices
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions
- Employee and Customer record setup and maintenance
- Cross training with other members of staff
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with streamlining systems and processes.
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of time sheets & payroll/billing paperwork
- Payroll inbox management, general filing and data management duties
- Develop/Update forms, detailed work instructions and process guides
- Liaising with Payroll Manager and CFO to ensure pay and billing runs
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a mid-tier or cloud based time & attendance/billing and finance system.
You will be a team player who is willing to go the extra mile. You will possess a fantastic "can-do" attitude and clear and personable communication skills. Career Payroll Officers with limited Australian local experience are also welcome to apply!
What you will get in return
You will be offered a permanent opportunity with a supportive learning and development culture. The salary for this position will be determined according to the depth of relevant experience. Candidates with excellent communication skills, Permanent Residency is essential, however new residents with substantial relevant overseas based Payroll Experience are also welcome to apply.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to handle queries.