Your new company
This Inner Western Sydney based Not-for-Profit social services provider has a fantastic corporate culture and a warm team environment.
Your new role
The Payroll Officer reports into the Payroll Manager and works in a team setting to take charge of end-to-end payroll and on-boarding operations. In this busy, hands-on role you will be servicing 24/7 shift-based employees typical of a large multi-site Aged care, Community Services or Health related provider. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- End-to-end payroll processing
- New employee setup and terminations
- Award and EBA interpretation including penalty rates
- Ensuring accurate pay adjustments and disbursements
- Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Handling pay related queries with a high degree of professionalism
- Clearly explaining payroll related concepts to staff and managers
- Payroll compliance, reporting and analysis
- Time and attendance management
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be available for an immediate or short-notice start!
You will need to demonstrate several years' recent experience working within a medium to large scale shift-based multi-site operation. Experience within the social services industry is highly regarded but not essential. You will be able to demonstrate strong working experience using a major payroll, roster system and Excel skills. You will already possess permanent Australian residency and work rights.
What you'll get in return
This is an initial 2-3 month contract with permanency available according to performance. The company offers competitive remuneration and a work environment that embraces continuous process improvement and innovation. The office is based close to train and bus links.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back with 24 hours to discuss. Please apply first before calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 for further details.