Your new company
This social services provider has a long track record of providing excellent levels of community support. Due to growth of the organization, we are currently seeking an experienced stand-alone Payroll Specialist to join their finance team on a permanent full-time basis.
Your new role
You will support the Finance Manager in full function payroll capacity including;
- Processing pay details and timesheets for 500+ staff.
- Responding to payroll related enquires via phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering awards
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with the Allocations/Bookings department to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- General ledger reconciliations
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support and garnishees
- Management of employee records including superfund set-up and completion of tax file number declarations
- Updating customer and staff master data
- Cross training with other members of staff and providing general team assistance when required.
- Assisting the Finance team with streamlining systems and processes.
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets & payroll/billing paperwork
- Payroll inbox management, general filing and data management duties
- Develop/Update froms, detailed work instructions and process guides
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a mid-tier or cloud based time & attendance/billing and finance system. You will be an team player with a fantastic communication skills a and "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
You will be offered a permanent opportunity with a supportive learning and develop0ment culture. The salary level for this position is 65-75K + Super depending on depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to handle queries.