Your new company
This respected Education provider based in Sydney's CBD
Your new role
The Stand-alone Meridian Payroll Officer reports into the Finance Manager and takes charge of end-to-end payroll operations for up to 300 permanent staff and 75 casual staff. In this end-to-end Payroll position you will be servicing employees typical of a Education related industry such as; Executives, Teachers, Administration, Cleaning and Grounds staff. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- End-to-end payroll processing, compliance and fringe benefits and salary packaging
- Monthly payroll and leave reconciliations
- Handling pay related queries and resolving any issues with a high degree of professionalism
- Clearly explaining payroll related concepts and Award / EBA conditions to staff and managers
- Taking ownership of the payroll function including special projects and system upgrades
- Producing payroll and labor costing reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to demonstrate several years' recent experience working within a medium to large scale operation. Experience within the Education industry is very highly regarded. You will be able to demonstrate substantial recent experience working with Micropay Meridian. This role also requires strong Excel skills. You will already possess permanent Australian residency and work rights.
What you'll get in return
This role offers competitive remuneration, 75-80K+Super+Packaging and a work environment that embraces continuous process improvement and innovation. The office is based close to public transport links.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back with 48 hours for an initial telephone interview.