Our client is a global service provider supporting a range of industries in over 20 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the market leader locally. Due to this expansion and some smart restructuring they are looking for an experienced and proactive Payroll Professional to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a hard-working and supportive culture, within a highly respected and growing organization in their Perth office on a part time basis either 3 or 4 days per week..
- End to end processing of weekly / fortnightly / monthly payroll
- On-going maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Updating and maintaining payroll records and reports.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
- Payroll administration - setting up new starters.
- Calculation and payment of termination payments
- Reconciliation and payment of group tax.
- Successful experience in similar position
- Developed systems skills and strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- PAYG & Payroll Tax knowledge for all states
- High focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and meeting deadlines
If you have any further questions please call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519.