Your new company
This residential aged care provider is based in Sydney's Lower North Shore and operates several facilities.
Your new role
The Senior Payroll Officer reports into the Payroll Manager and takes charge of end-to-end payroll operations for over 1,000 staff together with a team of other payroll officers. In this busy, hands-on role you will be servicing employees typical of a health or aged care related industry such as; managers, nurses, allied health professional, hospitality workers, laundry staff, therapy assistants, general operational staff and office administration. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- End-to-end payroll processing and preparation
- Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Handling pay related queries and resolving any issues with a high degree of professionalism
- Clearly explaining payroll related concepts and EBA conditions to staff and managers
- Taking ownership of the payroll function including special projects and system upgrades
- Producing payroll and labor costing reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to demonstrate several years' recent experience working within a medium to large scale shift-based multi-site operation. Experience within the Health, Aged-care or hospitality industry is very highly regarded. You will be able to demonstrate experience with a major payroll system (such as Chris 21, Pay Global, Micropay Meridian) and possess strong Excel skills. You will already possess permanent Australian residency and work rights.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start, competitive remuneration an opportunity to get involved in project work in a long term on-going contract.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume and call Niki De Zilva on 94316517 without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back with 24 hours to discuss. I am also available on LinkedIn Messages.