My client is a global IT business with a proven track record in the digital transformation space for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and the ramping up of a major project, they are looking to add a Payroll Manager to the business for 2019 in a contract capacity.This is a high energy & busy environment, so we're looking for someone to compliment this team. This is a contract opportunity so someone must be able to start in the next week or so.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the full payroll processing of more than 400 monthly staff and will be the back-up support for a fortnightly payroll of approximately 450 staff. Payroll will be conducted through ADP systems, and therefore, exposure to this tool will be necessary to the person's success within this role.
- End-to-end payroll processing for over 350 employees on a monthly basis using ADP Payforce
- Calculating payments in line with Enterprise Agreement Awards and Common Law contracts
- Creating and posting payroll journals to Sun Financial Systems
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG taxes, workers compensation
- Calculating leave provisions
- Termination payments, including redundancy calculations
- Salary packaging and sacrificing
- Stakeholder Management with HR & Finance
- Balance Sheet recs and month end journals
- Process Improvements and project management
- Managing a team of 4 staff
- Sound working knowledge of ADP payroll systems
- Experience working with Enterprise Agreement Award schedules
- Sound understanding of statutory payment obligations
- Excellence in provision of services to all stakeholders
- Able to meet conflicting deadlines, for example, month-end, superannuation and pay dates
- Accuracy of data and attention to detail
- Staff management & leadership
- Clear, open, honest and timely communication
- Attention to detail
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.