Your new company
This not-for-profit organization is based in Parramatta CBD and has a long track record of providing excellent levels of community support.
Your new role
You will be an autonomous Payroll Manager who is hands-on when running a full function payroll operation
- Running Reports, Processing pay entitlements for 400+ staff.
- Responding to Payroll and HR related queries
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering awards
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with Managers and Staff to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- Facilitate internal training for key management personnel
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support and garnishees
- Lead system and process related continuous improvement projects
- Management of employee records including superfund set-up and completion of tax file number declarations
- Coordinating the annual payroll audit process together with the HR Manager and CFO.
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a major payroll and roster system. You will be a strong leader with a fantastic communication skills a and "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
This is a permanent full time opportunity, based in the heart of Parramatta CBD. This role is offering a generous package, 90K + Super. There is free parking available.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to answer queries.