Your new company
This Aged Care provider has a long track record of providing excellent levels of residential and community support.
Your new role
You will support the HR Manager in full function payroll and HR Administration duties;
- Processing pay details and timesheets for 500+ staff.
- Responding to Payroll and HR related queries
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering awards
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with Managers and Staff to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- HR and Payroll related reporting as required
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support and garnishees
- Updating customer and staff master data
- Cross training with other members of staff and providing general team assistance when required.
- Assisting the HR team with streamlining systems and processes.
- Assisting with recruitment
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets, payroll and general HR and on-boarding related paperwork
- Management of employee records including superfund set-up and completion of tax file number declarations
- Develop/Update forms, detailed work instructions and process guides
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a mid-tier payroll system. You will be an team player with a fantastic communication skills a and "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
You will be offered a 12 month fixed term contract based near Bankstown. The salary level for this position is 58-70K + Super + packaging depending on depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to answer queries.