Your new company
This Aged Care provider has a long track record of providing excellent levels of residential and community support.
Your new role
You will support the HR Manager in Payroll and HR Administration duties. This role seeks a bright and articulate individual who enjoys handling queries, coordination and showing initiative.
- Responding to Payroll and HR related queries for 500+ employees
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets, payroll and general HR and onboarding related paperwork
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with Managers and Staff to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- HR and Payroll related reporting as required
- Cross-training with other members of staff and providing general team assistance when required.
- Assisting with streamlining systems and processes.
- Assisting with recruitment
- Develop/Update forms, detailed work instructions and process guides
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a mid-tier or cloud-based time & attendance/billing and finance system. You will be a team player with fantastic communication skills a and "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
You will be offered a permanent contract based near Bankstown. The salary level for this position is 60-65K + Super + packaging depending on depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to answer queries.