My client, a leading aged care provider who has been servicing the local communities for over 100 years is looking for a Payroll Analyst with extensive Chris21 and Kronos experience. Based in the heart of Sydney's city center, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a company with a dynamic and fast paced culture for a short-term contract.
- Ensure that payroll is compliant with all Australian legislation
- Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations.
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Generate, maintain, and interpret various reports, forecasts and financial statements for the company
- Analyze compensation related data including wages and bonuses
- Prepare payroll and tax reports to Federal, State and local agencies when required
- Reviewing and analysis of payroll data and documents for inefficiencies and errors
- Processing month-end reports - payroll, leave accrual / balances, overtime etc
- Assist in process improvements
To be considered you will have:
- Experience in a processing payroll and/or working with rostering systems, in a large complex staffing environment with EAs, multiple shifts, overtime, public holiday, weekend work etc, such as aged care, hospitals, facilities management etc
- You must have excellent analytical skills with the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
- Above average hands-on experience with payroll software - Chris 21 and Kronos
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in respect of PAYG, FBT, payroll tax, Workers Comp and EEO principles
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you and are interested in this exciting role, please apply immediately, or call Caryn Smith on 02 9431 6505 if you have any other questions.