Your new company
This not-for-profit organization is based in Parramatta CBD and has a long track record of providing excellent levels of community support.
Your new role
You will support the HR Manager in full function payroll on a part-time 3 day a week basis;
- Processing pay details and timesheets for 500+ staff.
- Responding to Payroll and HR related queries
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering awards
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with Managers and Staff to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- HR and Payroll related reporting as required
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support and garnishees
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets, payroll and general HR and on-boarding related paperwork
- Management of employee records including superfund set-up and completion of tax file number declarations
- Develop/Update forms, detailed work instructions and process guides
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a major payroll and roster system. You will be an team player with a fantastic communication skills a and "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
You will be offered an initial temporary contract with view to permanency. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to part-time payroll work and able to commit to day days a week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday). There is free off-site parking available.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to answer queries.