Your new company
This organization is based in Sydney's Western Suburbs and is a respected provider of Aged care homes and residential villages.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take charge of all-round Accountant duties such as;
- Assist with cashflow, budget and end of month processing. Identify improvements in month end reporting process and assist with streamlining and implementing those improvements
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and projects control list, capitalization upon completion
- Maintain balance sheet and funding reconciliations
- Oversee day to day financial operations, including AP, AR and Payroll.
- Prepared information for internal/external Benchmarking.
- Ensure Compliance - Residential Aged Care Accommodation Bond, Retirement Village Ingoing contribution as well as payroll related compliance.
- Assisting with the preparation of group budgets
- Mentor the team of AP clerk, AR officer and payroll officer and provide training
- Provide recommendations for improved efficiencies and processes. Assist with ongoing review of group's financial performance.
- Ad hoc duties
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid working experience of Aged Care, In-Home Care services or Retirement Village sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to navigate an Aged Care specific package such as Epicor, MS Dynamics is high desirable for this role.
What you will get in return
This role will be an initial Part-time 3 day a week contract position paying $38-43/hr depending on depth of relevant experience. Permanency or Fixed Term contract is possible at the $75-85K + Super (Pro-rata) level depending on performance and operational needs.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!