Paid Search Coordinator/ PPC Specialist / SEM
Parramatta/Fairfield, NSW - West Sydney Suburbs
- Do you like to play foosball? Games?
- Do you have experience managing Paid Search and SEO campaigns?
- Are well versed in Google Analytics, SEMRush, and Social Media Marketing?
- Do you live in the West Sydney/Inner West area?
If you said yes to all the above, please read further. We might have the right opportunity for you.
We're looking for a someone passionate about paid and organic search to join the Digital Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible to build and optimize campaigns across platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads and DoubleClick.
The role is available due to recent client acquisitions and growth. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in search platforms, but also be comfortable looking at numbers to analyse performance and suggest changes to the program.
- End-to-end management of PPC campaigns
- Manage campaign timelines, creative processes and launches
- A/B Split Testing
- Field placement questions and adjustments to internal/external teams
- Make adjustments to campaigns on master calendar as needed
- Optimise Google Campaigns
- Generate monthly reports
- Maintain and traffic ad server platforms: DoubleClick for Publishers (small business), Index Exchange, AdZerk.
- Maintain processes and update team documentation
- 1-3 years' PPC experience, including on-going implementation and reporting
- Proven experience with end-to-end management of PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools - Google Analytics as an example
- Experience with Programs like Semrush, Ahrefs, BrightLocal, and other similar software
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
What's in it for you?
- Rewarding place to work - large advertising accounts
- Flexible working environment
- Casual work place setting - leave your frocks and 3-piece suits at home (unless you're going to a client meeting)
- Fun working environment - foosball table, Friday drinks, Gift vouchers, Trips
- Friendly and knowledgeable leadership team
If this sounds like a match, please submit your CV today clicking on the APPLY button. For a confidential chat you can reach Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549.
Equal Opportunity Employer - women and minorities are encouraged to apply.