My client, a Property Developer based in the Strathfield area is currently seeking a proactive and efficient Personal Assistant to provide high level support to their busy CEO. Surrounded by a motivated team of professionals in a modern and large workplace, you will need to be an exceptional PA, who has construction / property development and project management experience.
Become the support to this dynamic and charismatic leader while working hand in hand to achieve personal and company objectives.
- Diary management and screening calls / call management
- Organising meetings, travel and accommodation
- Agendas and minute taking for meetings
- Ensure follow ups are actioned
- Preparing, editing, formatting and/or typing of correspondence, reports, presentations
- Local travel to attend site meetings with the CEO
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinating monthly project status reviews
- Assist the project engineers and staff as required
- Coordinating, editing & proofing legal documents
- Minimum 3+ years' experience providing dedicated PA support to a senior exec in a construction or property development company.
- Self-starting and motivated.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent time management.
- Above average computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and projects to time frames.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Corporate Services, IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you find the right permanent or contract role.