- Wide range of benefits
- Interesting role with multiple environments and app architectures
- Easy location close to trains, on-site parking, gym, childcare
Great opportunity for a talented Oracle DBA to enjoy the benefits and technical complexity of working in a global consumer electronics and engineering group with multi-trillion dollar revenue and over 100,000 employees worldwide. Based in Macquarie Park with easy access to public transport, the role involves supporting diverse architectures and environments for divisions and offices around Australia.
- A Computer Science or Information Technology degree
- Mid-level to senior DBA experience
- Strong Oracle background in RAC environments
- E-Business Suite (11i and r12)
- Some MS SQL Server experience
- Good SQL skills (e.g. TSQL, PL/SQL)
- Linux/UNIX admin experience (backup support)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Solaris and/or Windows NT
- Project management experience
- DBA certifications
Please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 for further information. Otherwise apply in the normal way. All resumes should be sent in Word format.
Please note: this is a permanent role and Australian citizenship or permanent residency is essential.