About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Brisbane. They are urgently looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to support their client's critical superannuation business. Please note that the role is based in Brisbane CBD
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with Oracle database architecture (i.e. 11gR2 RAC, 12c RAC)
- Experience in high-availability database monitoring and performance tuning
- Experience in PL/SQL (with exposure to Oracle types, arrays, objects)
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience with Version control tools (e.g: Subversion)
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle Supercluster
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
- Excellent knowledge in ASM
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management
- Competence with Linux
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS and Desktop OS
- Knowledge in administering all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, view, packages and procedures
- Customer relationship development and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams and vendor coordination skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC and the support life cycle
How to Apply
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Oracle Database Administration experience and has worked on superannuation or financial projects. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.