Your new company
This Western Sydney based labour hire organisation seeks an enthusiastic and talented administrator to handle staff on-boarding and coordination.
Your new role
Reporting to the Office Executive, you will take charge of recruitment administration including;
* Efficiently and warmly managing all incoming queries
* Greeting clients and guiding them through on-boarding processes
* Ensuring all on-boarding paperwork is completed correctly
* Entering or uploading information into a CRM system
* Conducting start checks and aftercare calls
* General administrative support
* Filing, copying, collating, binding and document creation
What you need to succeed
This role seeks an Administrator who prides themselves on 100% reliability, fantastic communication skills and a flexible "can-do" attitude. At least 1 years' experience in a busy office setting is preferred. Australian permanent residency is required for this permanent role.
What you will get in return
This role pays 50K + Super and offers full-time working hours in an office located in the Blacktown area. If successful, you must be available to start at less than 1 week's notice!
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2-3 days.
|Location:||Blacktown, New South Wales|
|Salary||Up to AU$50000.00 per annum + + Super|
|Specialization:||Organizational Development / Talent Management|
|Sub Specialization:||Recruiting / TA, Payroll / Social Insurance, Office Manager, Sales Support and Administration, Reception|
Your new company
Sorry, this job is no longer available