Our client is a global FMCG, with a recognisable brand in 140 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the leading brand locally. Due to a re-structure they are looking for an up and coming Office Manager to help run the Australian business.
Reporting to the Country Manager, this job has great variety across Administration, HR, and Accounts. Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage incoming calls & customer enquiries
- Facilitate staff travel, events, and meetings
- Manage employee files and company policies
- Oversee recruitment, on boarding, and staff training/development
- Assist in the fortnightly/monthly payroll process:
- Check timesheets/payroll reports
- Handle payroll queries
- Processing of purchase orders and staff expenses
- Assist with Month-End - payroll tax, super
- Maintain office supplies & inventory levels
- Assist supply chain function locally - warehousing, logistics, events/tradeshows
- General admin and support
This company has a "high energy" and an upbeat culture. The ideal candidate will be someone with 2-3 years' experience in a similar role who is driven and looking to step-up their career.
Due to the nature of this FMCG business we are looking for a bubbly & outgoing personality to support the local team.
Please APPLY to the position today, or call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.