Your new company and role
This role seeks a MYOB Book-keeper with exceptional communication skills to work Part-time (25 hours/week) in the Burwood area. You will be responsible for supporting an inspiring CFO and handling a diverse range of bookkeeping duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a hands-on professional with an out-going personality and a flexible "can-do" attitude. This role requires;
- A combined minimum of 3-5 years' experience across book-keeping and general office functions
- Outstanding communication skills - essential as this role requires interstate liaison staff working or potentially working in rural based childcare sites.
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and is prepared to be a 'hands-on' member of the team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with required quality and care.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Analytical Skills and ability to business partner with other sites.
- Working knowledge of Chart of Accounts for coding of invoices and expense reports.
- Bookkeeping & office administration.
- Accounts payable.and payroll for a medium sized payroll
- Proficient with computerised general ledger/finance systems.
- Substantial experience with MYOB (essential).
- Microsoft Office packages including strong Excel, Powerpoint, Word and other packages.
- A thorough understanding in all payroll, super and related legislation is
- Attention to detail.
- High levels of customer service.
- Knowledge of payroll and workers compensation reconciliations.
- Knowledge of payroll - year end processes.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel and Word.
- A sense of humour.
- Previous experience in the education sector or an interest in the Early Education Sector.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- Successful applicants will be required to obtain a Working with Children Check
You will be an independent, positive and strongly focused solution seeker. You will enjoy initiating strong coordination between the finance and facility staff across multiple sites.
You will be communicating clearly across the business, consistently in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. You will not only strong in day-to-day operational accounts processing but also strong in identifying opportunities to improve business operations. This role will require advanced Excel and MYOB skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate social media and setup your own working processes.
What you'll get in return
An exciting book-keeping role offers an ASAP start and pays $50-60K+ Super (pro-rata). Initially you will be working 20-25 hour per week (ideally across 5 days) which would be a good fit for someone wanting to work school hours. This is a great opportunity for a designated part-time professional to achieve excellent work/life balance.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 2 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.