About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for an Office 365 / Azure SME to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major transportation partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Brisbane offices.
- 5+ years of technical expertise in planning, installation, configuration, and environment support
- 3+ years hands-on experience in migrating and supporting workloads in Azure
- Azure / Microsoft certifications
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of the Office365 platform and related applications
- Previous experience with migration projects and project support.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server / Online
- Active Directory experience
- Understanding of capacity planning, disaster recovery, performance tuning and testing, and logical / physical architecture design
- Experience migrating from Exchange 2010 and Office365
- Understanding of Public Folder and PST migration complexities
- Experience with Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Experience with hygiene solutions (e.g. Iron Port, Forefront, Message labs, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization, such as Hyper-V or VMWare (desirable)
- Prior experience with Active Directory administration and/or desktop support (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.