Our client is a manufacturer of elegant, sophisticated and premium homewares product. Considered a high-end designer brand, 2018 marks a period of continued growth for this organisation globally.
National Account Manager
Reporting to the Country Manager ANZ, you will work with retail organisations (both independents and mass) to achieve growth, revenue, and volume objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of national accounts specifically within the retail channel
- Develop key account plans to drive distribution and brand growth, accompanied with developing promotional programs
- Analyse market and category data to identify opportunities
- Working with the wider business adopt key category management principles to optimize opportunity for the business
- Continue to develop, negotiate and acquire mass retail clients across NZ
- Extensive experience developing and growing mass retail presence within NZ
- Demonstrated success acquiring and nurturing mass retail contracts
- Exceptional communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience working autonomously
- Strong commercial skills
- Culturally aligned - sophisticated, dynamic, passionate and articulate
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Rameet Chowdhary on +61 2 9431 6522, and click the 'apply now' button.
We thank you for your interest.