A rare opportunity has become available to join a well-known international market leader in the consumer products space. This iconic brand is constantly at the front of their field, and has been experiencing significant growth across the globe and will continue to do so well in to the future. With a recent re-structure within their Customer Care operations they are looking to add an experienced NSW Customer Services Manager to the team and manage the Product Support Customer Care team within NSW.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, this role will see you:
- Managing and leading a team of operators, locally and remotely.
- Recommend objectives, develops short- and long-term plans and programs to support company goals and budgets.
- Build internal relationships with after sales and field service teams
- Improve and maintain high levels of productivity & efficiency
- Coach, lead, and develop staff through KPI's & structured training
- Implement and drive best practice & quality assurance in customer service
- Drive department profitability through budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
The successful candidate will have the below experience and attributes
- Experience working in a product driven Sales, Retail or FMCG environment
- Proven track record in Staff Management and Leadership, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, and Achieving Targets
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their customer service career
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-651