About the Client and Role
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies. They are looking multiple Mid - Senior level NodeJs Developers for Melbourne based project for a well known and respected Australian brand. 6+ month initial contract on offer for suitably qualified candidates.
Required Technical Skills/Experience:
- NodeJs (Express and Node-Red), Node React, MessageBus Implementations (Celery, Kafka)
- Ansible, Kubernetes/Docker, Maintenance of Bamboo based CICD pipelines with include security tools, Unit Testing, and functional testing.
- 5+ years experience architecting software for API applications written in Nodejs across both front end and back end applications on a Kubernetes architecture
- Ability to design testing implementations using tools including Mocha and Postman/Newman
- Experience with internal queuing using Kafka/Celery implementations
- Design of micro-serviced based applications running on Kubernetes
- Scripting with Python
- Architecture for the development of HTTP REST APIs
- Experience with the consumption of SOAP APIs
You may also have experience in React and/or Redux, standard Java, UI testing (Selenium cucumber) and SonarQube.
Only candidates with the relevant Australian work rights can be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Chapman (Candidate Manager - Technology) on (02)9431 6539 or Nathan Sabherwal (02)9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.