My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. The company has tripled in size over the last 5 years due to the strong market share of a number of specialty products. Due to an internal restructure, they are looking for an exceptional Warehouse Operations Manager to oversee their night shift. The business is based in Milperra and they are looking for this person to start mid/late January 2020.
With dual reporting lines both on and off site your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a nighshift team of 20 staff, enabling them to meet business targets and deadlines
- Maintaining health and safety requirements for the site, ensuring a safe and hazard free workplace
- Drive team performance, providing recognition or creating improvement plans as required
- Monitor and ensure quality of work and produced products are to the customers' requirements
- Overseeing Inventory Accuracy and integrity
- Timely and accurate dispatch of products
- Timely and accurate receipting of product
- Compiling back order reports, negative stock reports and stock level adjustments.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations around delivery/dispatch timelines
- Working week is Sunday night through to Thursday night
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in similar role gained from an engineering, manufacturing, logistics environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of implementing process improvements to enhance efficiency, eliminate waste and reduce operating costs
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of supervising staff and trouble shooting
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.