About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a NFVi Developer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and the successful candidate will have the choice of being based in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, or Perth.
- 8+ years of combined experience in software development and network systems
- Significant experience developing high reliability, secure and scalable NFVi software in a production system
- Significant experience with a majority of the following technologies/concepts: Shell Scripting, Apache, AWS, Perl, SQL/SQL Lite, Regexp
- Linux development and administration experience (e.g. Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS, Debian)
- Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Services
- Fluent in the latest open source cloud technologies like OCP, Open Stack, Containers and the relevant gaps/issues they have in supporting networking/packet processing workloads.
- Understanding of protocols / technologies such as TCP/UDP, DHCP, HTTP, SSL, SQL, HTML, JSON, XML, Regular Expressions
- Experience working within an Agile/scrum development environment
- Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline (desirable)
- Experience with Open Networking and Network Operating Systems (NOS), such as Cumulus (desirable)
- Understanding of ASICs, FPGA, custom silicon, and x86 solutions for access, edge, and core network infrastructure solutions (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.