About the Company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the Role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up within one of their tier 1 partners within the telecommunications industry. They are urgently looking for an experienced Network Engineer / Architect to support their client's key projects. The role is based on Sydney's North Shore, and is an initial 6-month contract with high probability of long-term contract extension. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and upgrading the client's existing production environment.
- 8+ years of experience in complex network implementations
- Experience with the Cisco NX series Switching platform (including fabric paths, VDC, and VPC configurations)
- Good experience with routers
- Good understanding of technical documentation
- Well versed with the software upgrade process
- Knowledge of ASR Services routers (desirable)
- Experience with data centre transformation (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.