About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for Netsuite Developer to support their client's key business. Please note that this role is based in Sydney CBD. You need to have experience in the following areas to be successful for this position:
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing NetSuite applications
- Proven Java Scripting development with NetSuite
- Experience with SOAP and REST API's development related to NetSuite
- Experience with Suitescript, Suiteflow and Suite Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain applications on the NetSuite system from business requirements
- Integrate software components into fully functional software system
- Participate in the Identification and resolve issues by recommending modifications to business processes.
- Collaborate with other team members, business users, to achieve desired solutions
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience working as a Netsuite Developer and has experience preferably in the Retail sector. Only Australian Permanent Residents/Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 0061 2 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.