My client, a leading aged care provider who has been servicing the local communities for over 100 years is looking for a National Payroll Manager with extensive Chris21 and Kronos experience. Based on the Central Coast, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an organisation with a dynamic and fast paced culture.
- To manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in payroll
- To ensure compliance with payroll related legislation and standards across all regions
- Deal with and resolve all payroll related matters, including salary packaging, taxation, super, over/under payments, leave entitlements and balances
- To establish and implement effective change to the payroll system; actively participate in relevant projects
- Prepare, balance and reconcile PAYG tax and assist the finance department to reconcile FBT, superannuation and payment summaries
To be considered you will have:
- A minimum 10 years' experience in a Payroll Manager position within a large organisation (8 000 employees +)
- 5 years' experience in the Australian aged care sector preferable
- Must have managed a large payroll team preferably in a shared services environment
- Experience with interpretation of awards and agreements .
- Knowledge of payroll tax and Workcover legislation in all Australian states
- Experience working on Chris 21 and Kronos is a must
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you and are interested in this challenging role, please apply immediately, or call Caryn Smith on 02 9431 6505 if you have any other questions.