Your new company
This innovative, western Sydney based multinational manufacturer of non-food FMCG products is an established leader in its niche.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be propelling marketing operations, leading and inspiring four marketing specialists. Your day-to-day duties will involve;
- Managing marketing, advertising, promotions, and digital functions
- Devising and implementing Marketing and Communication Plans
- Budget forecasting and management
- Quantifying and reporting outcomes (sales, traffic, budget vs spend)
- Promoting a product portfolio of over 1000 product lines
- Devising strategies for eight well defined target markets
- Management of all digital campaigns (SEO, SEM, Social Media)
- Developing on-brand promotional material
- Manage the production of new product labels
- Coordinating trade shows activities
- Conducting competitor and market trend analysis
- Enhancing processes and systems
What you need to succeed
To succeed you will be a seasoned Marketing Manager with a quantifiable track record of driving sales growth within an FMCG, construction or project management based setting. We are seeking a hands-on and articulate professional with 3-5 years' leadership experience within a relevant industry setting. Marketing or business related tertiary qualifications and an excellent understanding of digital marketing is essential.
What you'll get in return
This exciting opportunity is set within a dynamic corporate culture. The role offers a salary of 100K + Super + 10% annual bonus. In addition, you can enjoy free on-site parking, training & development and access to the company Employee Benefit Program.
What you need to do now
Please press "APPLY NOW" to submit your updated resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages.