My client, based in Macquarie Park, a global leader in the engineering industry is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to lead their small but dynamic team. This standalone role as part of the Exec team, is a critical role and key to the successful delivery of their short, mid and long term goals. You will be responsible for the overall HR management of the company and play a key role in re-engineering, change and strategic policy development projects for Australia and New Zealand.
- Initiate and take responsibility for the recommendation and implementation of the organisation's HR policy and procedures
- Develop and evolve recruitment policies looking at creative attraction strategies
- Management of succession planning across the business with a focus on retention strategies
- Lead the HR integration of any new businesses
- Provide advice on all areas of IR and ensure performance management processes are complied with
- Manage and provide advice on all ER / IR matters
- Ensure compliance on OHS, WC and RTW related matters,
- Conduct workplace investigations and conflict management
- Oversee the operations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Post-Graduate qualifications in a Human Resources and/or business discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years' HR management experience, with a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements for Australian and New Zealand industrial relations framework and Fair Work regulations
- A track record in driving organisational change in multi-site complex organisations
- The ability to translate strategy into action
- Ability to interpret and advice on Awards and payroll related queries for Australia and NZ
- The ability to lead and influence a team with a collaborative approach
If you have the above experience or would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.