Our client is a manufacturer of elegant, sophisticated and premium homeware products. Considered a high-end designer brand, 2018 marks a period of continued growth for this organisation globally.
NZ Account Manager
Reporting to the Country Manager ANZ, you will work with mass retail organisations to achieve growth, revenue, and volume objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of national accounts specifically within the independent and mass retail channel
- Develop key account plans to drive distribution and brand growth, accompanied with developing promotional programs
- Analyse market and category data to identify opportunities
- Ensure volume, margin and revenue objectives are achieved
- Channel development
- Report on pipeline, order flow and product volume weekly
- Represent brand at state based and national trade shows
- Extensive experience developing and growing retail presence within the NZ market
- Demonstrated success acquiring and nurturing retail contracts
- Exceptional communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience working autonomously
- Strong commercial skills
- Culturally aligned - sophisticated, dynamic, passionate and articulate
- Able to travel regularly (NZ, Australia and Europe once a year)
For more information please contact Rameet Chowdhary on +61 2 9431 6522 or simply follow the prompts to apply.
We thank you for your interest.