About the Client and Role
Our client, a major construction industry client, is looking for a MuleSoft Developer to embark on a challenging and exciting undertaking. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in their Sydney CBD offices.
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of Mulesoft experience, implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- 3+ years of experience building architecture and designing solutions for high volume transactional orders.
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficient in Agile SDLC development
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in designing and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert-level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts
- Solid understanding of design patterns
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.