About the Client
My client represents the connected world, and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Mulesoft Consultants to support their client's key business. All roles are based in Melbourne. The successful candidate will need to have the following key attributes:
- Hands-on service-oriented architecture solution delivery with ESB tools - preferable Mule
- 3-5 years Java/J2EE experience - Spring Framework Experience a plus
- REST/SOAP Web service development experience - Preferable strong experience in REST API design and implementation
- Experience working closely with business users and helping them make critical decisions that will influence the solution by explaining options, concepts, and best practices
- Experience with JMS and building message driven applications.
- Amazon AWS experience a plus - specifically around Amazon SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Java and Mulesoft experience and has worked in Integration projects. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.