About the Client
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Mulesoft Consultants to support their client's key business. All roles are based in Brisbane. The successful candidate will need to have the following key attributes:
- 2 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing of Integration Architectures and Applications especially ESB/API Gateway implementation.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technology.
- Experience in delivery of Integration and API Management solutions.
- Experience with Mulesoft Any Point Platform 4.0, CI/CD Pipelines and Google Cloud
- Experience with IBM MQ, IIB and Datapower will be a plus.
- Ability to develop and deploy scripts and workarounds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solution-oriented attitude and Strong desire to work in team.
The responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Develop ESB/API gateway architecture , ESB/API design principles, CI/CD Deployment procedures
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and cloud based services.
- Define & Deploy ESB/API Governance & Monitoring processes.
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- Should be MuleSoft certified
- Should have min 3 or 4 project experience in leading a development team for MuleSoft implementation, lead end to end integration testing, performance testing
- Interpret requirements to develop Mulesoft APIs and integrations using Agile methodology
- Should have experience in defining MuleSoft solution architecture
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Mulesoft experience and has worked in Integration projects. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.