About the Company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the Role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up within one of their tier 1 partners within the retail industry. They are urgently looking for an experienced MS Power BI Developer to support their client's key projects. The role is based in Melbourne, and is an initial 6-month contract with high probability of long-term contract extension.
- Commercial experience developing MS Power BI reports
- Advanced Excel skills (including features and macros)
- Solid reporting and visualisation experience
- Experience using slicers and drilling through functionalities
- Experience analysing Excel reports and replicating them in Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the retail industry (desirable)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.