About the Client
My client represents the connected world and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced MQ Administrators to support their client's key business. Please note that these roles can be based in Melbourne CBD. The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following technologies:
- Advanced skills in MQ on the Mainframe are mandatory
- Advanced skills in MQ on UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Good skills in support, analysis and planning
- Ability to communicate technical information and reports effectively
- 5+ years of experience in support role
- 5+ years of experience in operating in ITIL environment
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting our existing MQ (Mainframe and Midrange) platforms and services, including reporting and managing incidents, thus ensuring our services are 'Always on' and delivering to our bankers and customers
- Delivering new solutions, by being involved in and driving the MQ components of the integration solutions for new business initiatives
- Installing, testing and maintaining of the MQ software.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience working as a MQ Administrator and has worked on mainframe technology. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.