In 2016 Mitsubishi Electric acquired Climaveneta, signalling the organisations commitment to adding state of the art, dedicated chiller technology to its market-leading air-conditioning, heating and ventilation product offering. The acquisition confirmed Mitsubishi's full-scale entry into the chiller market and has enabled the organisation to expand its business portfolio, achieve continuous growth and increase market presence. Climaveneta is recognised as one of the world's largest air conditioning chiller manufacturers, offering a wide range of products up to 4,000kW in size.
With the integration of Climaveneta into the local Australian business, Mitsubishi is now seeking to employ seasoned HVAC Service Technicians to drive its service function forward. We are open to Airconditioning Technicians however you must possess the desire to upskill yourself with the intention of transitioning into the chiller market. Please note - full training and development will be offered to such individuals.
Your primary objective will be to deliver field service support to customers with data centres, commercial and industrial applications. This will require close adherence to job schedules, performing repairs, maintenance work and assisting with the installation of new product equipment. Working in a customer focused environment, you will possess high level technical skills, the ability to engage with customers in a field capacity and a strong aptitude for problem solving. You will enjoy working autonomously in an environment that operates with the highest of customer service standards.
KEY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
To be considered for this career opportunity, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- HVAC Trade Qualifications
- A desire to move from airside products into the chiller product market
- Demonstrated success working in a field service position
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong aptitude for learning Insular
In return you will be given all the necessary support to enable success. Other benefits include:
- Strong management backing
- Full training and development around the Climaveneta suite of chillers
- A work environment that encourages a hands-on approach to learning and full autonomy
- The possibility to be part of an emerging brand with the backing of a market leading, OEM/Fortune 500 corporation
- An attractive salary package incorporating a health base, company vehicle, and other benefits
Please note that en world is managing this process exclusively on behalf of Mitsubishi Electric. For more information about this role, please contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 or simply click the "Apply for this job" tab.