- Fast growing, ASX-listed, Sydney R&D group
- City location, friendly professional culture, bonuses
- C/C++, Python, Windows/Linux/macOS, audio/video network programming
New role focused on next-gen, high-tech product design and development with a dedicated R&D team that has won multiple international awards. Enjoy an open and innovative culture in this fast growing Australian company that dominates its market globally. Focus on Agile C and C++ development across Windows, Linux, macOS and mobile target platforms. Tackle a range of stimulating projects ranging from scaled, cloud based architectures to resource constrained environments, UI to kernel level development, software porting to new product design, all with strong IP and A/V networking components.
- Strong C / C++ and OO design skills
- Windows, Linux and/or macOS application development
- IP networking (sockets, TCP, network APIs, protocol stacks)
- x-platform development (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Multithreading, working with synchronisation primitives
- Python (or similar)
- Strong design and development background
- Excellent communication skills
- SaaS, cloud computing
- Audio or video
- Kernel level development
- Build and release management, software packaging
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.