About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for experienced Desktop Engineers with experience working in Windows 10 migration and reimaging hardware to support their client's critical project. This role is based in Melbourne, VIC. We are looking for the candidates who have experience working in the following technologies:
- Windows 10 Migration for a corporate Windows 10 64-bit Upgrade Project.
- Reimage existing hardware using SCCM.
- Complete and troubleshoot Data Migration from old pc to new pc.
- Test and clean PCs, laptops and other related hardware as needed.
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals as needed during upgrade.
- Set up, configure and add all required hardware during upgrade.
- Provide resolution of end user's technical issues post migration.
- Assist co-workers in resolution of end users' technical issues post migration.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has experience working in Microsoft SCCM and has done Windows 10 migration and has worked in Technical Support environment. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.