About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced SSIS Developer in Sydney for one of their enterprise Financial clients to support their key business operation. Please note that while this role is in Sydney, the client is also open to hire exceptional candidates in Melbourne and Brisbane as well. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills for the role:
- Required Skills: SSIS, Netezza SQL, MS database, SQL server, excel VBA skills
- 5+ Experience in SSIS ETL, DB2 /Netezza SQLs and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with reading through the incidents, Data issues to work through problems finding root causes and rectifying.
- Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling server usage.
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation related to the SSIS, MS SQL, Netezza.
- Deep level troubleshooting includes RCA.
- Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis on recurring incidents
- Work with L3 to enhance the system, performance tuning, Data model enhancement etc
- Partner with the DBA, Systems, Networking, and Middleware teams, Data Architecture, Business Intelligence team to facilitate issue resolution
We are looking for a consultant with excellent SSIS experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525