About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Power BI Consultant in Auckland for one of their enterprise Telecommunications clients to support their key business operation. Please note that while this role is in Auckland, the client is willing to hire candidates from Australia who are willing to work in New Zealand. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills for the role:
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end Data and Analytics implementations like Power BI & ETL (SSIS)
- Capable to understand/articulate business insights across industry vertical/horizontal to design/architect robust technical framework
- Conduct business due-diligence activities to identify analytics led opportunities for transforming business
- Capable to leverage understanding of systems and processes in order to identify existing challenges and extract insights from existing data conceptualizing right design methodology to ensure quality solution
- Must be capable to identify right set tools and technology around business use cases.
- Must have past experience in implementation across BI & ETL
- Must be capable to conduct effort estimation, resource allocation, risk assessment activity and address technical challenges across industry vertical/horizontal.
- Good understanding of Contact Center Domain
We are looking for a consultant with excellent Power BI and SSIS experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525