My client, a well-known and respected medical specialist is looking for a part time Secretary to oversee the practice based in Darlinghurst for 2 days a week - Wednesdays and every other Friday.
Your responsibilities will include the following, but not limited to:
- Reception duties and ensure the waiting room is always clean patient friendly
- Liaise with GPs, staff, specialist and allied health professionals
- Type and/or prepare documents;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, verbal and electronic correspondence, faxes, and ensure distribution to the correct persons
- Ensure all relevant patient contact is recorded in patient history;
- Scan results into patient notes;
- Report any accidents, injuries or incidents
- Previous experience as a medical secretary is preferred
- Knowledge of Genie medical software and medicare item numbers preferable
- Strong computer skills with excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Caring and compassionate manner with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
If this is you, please apply immediately or if you would like to hear more about this role please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.