My client, a well-known and respected medical specialist is looking for an Office Manager to oversee and co-ordinate his practices based in Eastwood (primary location) and Wahroonga. This is a part time position, working 4-5 days a week.
You will work alongside the doctor and receptionists to ensure the smooth running of the practices and guarantee excellent patient care experience.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaise with patients, GP's, staff, specialist and allied health professionals
- Accurately record and maintain all patient records on the system
- Manage stationary and clinical supplies and order when necessary
- Financial controls - invoicing & receipting; prepare & reconcile banking; manage petty cash; follow up on bad debts
- Oversee OHS of the premises for staff and patients alike
- Ensure reception and waiting room areas are clean at all times
- Previous experience as a senior medical receptionist / office manager is required
- Above average knowledge of Genie medical software
- Comprehensive understanding of medicare item numbers and their applications and general medical terminology is essential
- Strong computer skills with excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- CPR / first aid training / front desk triage would be highly desirable
- Caring and compassionate manner with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
If this is you, please apply immediately or if you would like to hear more about this role please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.