A true leader in their field; our client encourages a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. They are a fast paced industrial manufacturing business with operations through APAC, the business will offer you challenge and reward!
As the Mechanical Maintenance Planner, your role will be varied, challenging, fast paced and rewarding. You will be responsible for developing and executing mechanical maintenance plans and improvements, ordering labour and parts, and developing improvement projects to ensure the ongoing reliability of equipment and machinery of the plant. This includes working with SAP/Maintenance Software, mechanical components and equipment, and the mechanical team. You will be driven, have strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate a track record in improving plant reliability and minimising breakdowns.
Your background will incorporate the following;
- Commitment to Work Health and Safety and Quality Management
- Minimum Trade Certificate in Mechanical or related discipline desired.
- Plus minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role with focus on manufacturing plant machinery and equipment, and with some supervisory skills and experience
- Aptitude for hands-on work coupled with strong analytical skills
- SAP experience desired.
- Intermediate skills in Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for with career development, supportive culture and an industry leader, then apply now!
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie 02 9431 6508 and quote Ref No MG - 1809 - 403225. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.