Our client is a instantly recognised name in the consumer goods & specialised retail space. They have an expanding presence in Australia due to an outstanding, diverse and extensive product range coupled with a highly developed sales & marketing strategy. Due to planned growth and expansion they are looking for an Marketing Specialist who will be charged with maximizing media buys alongside our Media agency. This position will assist in developing targeted strategies and leverage data to ensure media spend is optimised across all channels.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Digital, your key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support all Media investment and optimisations in an integrated approach across traditional and digital mediums
- Taking full ownership of our Media agencies in delivering strategy, planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Researching, testing and evaluating new data providers, DSP's and other technology partners.
- Deliver business insights and performance and campaign reporting.
- Ensure Media mix is well optimised to both generate awareness and conversion
- Drive our marketing capability as we expand our marketing technology stack with considered customer segmentation and data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary educated with at least 2 years' experience with the above responsibilities. The culture is fast paced & energetic so will be need to be able to cope with a busy environment and previously have had:
- Experience across both traditional and digital media planning
- Experience with programmatic media buying, optimization, re-targeting, data targeting etc
- Knowledge and understanding of the Programmatic space
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- Experience using Google Analytics and Tag Managers
- Experience in managing or working directly within Adwords
- Both eCommerce and Direct to consumer experience.
If you are interested to find out more along with what is on offer for you, please apply or call Aiden Szot on 9431 6519.