Marketing Coordinator (Marketing Communications) - West Sydney, NSW
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join an ASX Listed International Manufacturing organization. The person will be instrumental in the coordination and completion of successful marketing projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing communications, copywriting, and implementing marketing plans.
- Manage, create marketing plans and ensure they are aligning with the defined marketing strategy and organisation's goals
- Work with media and advertising agencies on coordinating projects
- Write marketing collateral, blogs and brochures
- Develop marketing copy in support of products and services on social media channels and internal vehicles
- Generate campaign reports and make changes to campaigns to optimise performance and effectiveness
- Organise presence at key industry events, exhibitions, and conferences
- At least one year experience in a marketing coordinator position
- Bachelors Degree in English, Advertising, Literature, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Superb writing and spoken communication skills
- Experience copywriting marketing collateral and writing for blogs is essential
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several projects at once
What's in it for You?
- World Leader. Work for a prestigious, world-renowned brand and leader in technology
- Innovation. Be a part of a smart and collaborative team - your voice will be heard
- Grow. An opportunity to build your career long-term, with career development opportunities
- Salary Package: $55K + Super
Please submit your CV today to Felipe Gamez for consideration. For a confidential chat, you can call him on 02 94316549.
The final and successful candidate will undergo a drug and alcohol screening before employment.