Your new company
A leading not-for-profit provider of Retirement and Residential Care solutions is currently seeking an experienced Manager of Residential Services / Director of Nursing to lead their large 200+ bed facility based in Western Sydney.
Your new role
This exciting Senior Operational Management opportunity is responsible for all strategic operational and clinical management. This role includes overseeing the provision of holistic care, indirect and indirect staff leadership for 150+ stable workforce that includes Nursing, Lifestyle, Business Support, Hospitality, Property Service Staff, Volunteers and Sub-Contractors.
What you need to succeed
This large facility needs a strong leader! You will have proven ability to influence continuous improvement within a similar Residential Aged Care setting. As an experienced Residential Manager you will hold current registration with AHPRA and a minimum of 5 year's post-graduate nursing experience including 2 years' management experience.
- Strong Leadership and ability to positively influence Culture
- Expert in Resident Lifestyle, Health and Care Management
- Excellent Customer Service and Stakeholder Liaison
- Management of Residential Operations
- Managing Compliance with Regulations and Legislation
- Able to Execute Evidence Based Best Practice
- Passion for Quality Improvement initiatives
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Current driver's license
Further studies completed or underway in Gerontology, Education, Community Nursing or Human Resource Management would be highly regarded.
What is on offer
This pivotal career move offers a generous salary package of 140-160K (negotiable depending on experience and including a vehicle if required). To apply please click Submit resume then call Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss further. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages. All applications will receive a quick response!