Our client is a recognised FMCG in the consumer goods & retail space. They have an expanding presence in Australia due to an outstanding product range, and highly developed sales & marketing strategy. Due to planned growth for 2019, they are looking for an excellent Management Accountant with strong analytical skills to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities of the role include:
* Management & KPI reporting including variance analysis & commentary
* Maintain & manage cost monitoring and control processes
* Assist with budget and forecast preparation
* Prepare recurring journals including cost allocation & personnel costs
* Partnering with business units to help guide decision making
* Assist with continuous improvement of systems, processes and controls
* Other related tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with 3-5 years' experience in a FMCG/retail/inventory environment. Strong Excel is a must. The culture is fast paced & energetic so will be need to be able to cope with a busy environment. You need to be self-motivated with be ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested please apply immediately, or call Stuart Alpen on 9431 6518 if you have any questions.
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + super + career progression|
|Sub Specialization:||Financial Planning & Analysis (Staff)|
Sorry, this job is no longer available